To begin using EndNote Online you will first need to set up an account.
- From the Library website select the Databases link and click on the Web of Science database
- Login to Web of Science using your Curtin ID and OASIS password
- Click on Sign In in the top toolbar and select Register from the drop down menu
- Follow the prompts to create a Web of Science account
- Once registered, click on the EndNote link in the top toolbar of Web of Science to access your EndNote Online library
If you have an existing Web of Science account, use these details to Sign In then select EndNote in the top toolbar to access.
Web of Science will send you a confirmation email when setting up your account. If you do not receive it, check the junk / spam folder in your email.