Please check the assignment formatting requirements for your individual unit as they may differ from the advice provided in the APA manual.
- Begin the reference list on a new page after the text
- Place the label References in bold, centred on the top of the page
- Arrange the list alphabetically by the first author's surname or organisation name. Where there is no author, use the first word of the title (other than A, An, or The)
- All titles, with the exception of journal titles, should be presented in sentence-case capitalisation (where only the first word, proper nouns and words following certain punctuation are capitalised). Journal titles should be presented in headline-style capitalisation (where each significant word is capitalised)
- Double space the entire reference list (both within and between references)
- Apply a hanging indent of 1.27cm to each reference list entry
- All DOIs and URLs should be presented in their resolved form (e.g. beginning with https://...). It is acceptable to present these links as live hyperlinks or as plain text, as long as you are consistent throughout your reference list