Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Requesting an item
- Log in to the catalogue (top right hand corner) using your Curtin ID and password
- Click on Available at ... or the title and then Request
- Select your preferred Pickup location from the dropdown menu and click Request
- You will be notified once the item is available for collection from the Library
- You can cancel a request from the Borrower information screen
Requesting Curtin Library items
Library items can be requested if they are:
- on the shelf (item in place)
- on loan to another person
- at another Curtin campus Library.
This may happen when:
- You already have a request on a copy of the item, or a copy of the item is already on loan to you
- Your borrowing privileges have been suspended.
Recommend an item
Curtin staff and students can recommend new items for the Library collection via our online form: