Online communities and academic or professional social networking sites provide the opportunity to connect your research with a global audience
Please note: there are copyright restrictions that are contained in your publisher agreements which need to be checked before uploading material
- Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers.
- Enables users to monitor impact of their research.
- Follow other researchers and see who is following you.
- Search registered users, research interests or by university.
- ResearchGate is a social networking site to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.
- Users are encouraged to discuss their work and methodology, help others and find solutions together.
Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- SSRN consists of a number of specialised networks in the social sciences.
- Encourages early distribution of research by publishing submitted abstracts.
- Readers can communicate directly with authors and other subscribers concerning their own and others' research.